The Dualtron Ultra electric scooter offers a lot for its higher price point. Built using high-quality materials, such as aviation-grade aluminium alloy, this ride is nothing short of excellent. Roaring along the road at top speeds, and attacking inclines of up to 47%, the Dualtron Ultra packs a punch with a range up of to 75 miles. With its EYE throttle assembly, ABS brakes, 60V battery and an enormous 5400W BLDC dual hob motor, this is a supreme scooter.
- Motor: MAX 5,400 watt BLDC dual hub motor
- Battery: 60 volt - 32 Ah - 1,920Wh - LG 3200 cells
- Charge time: 10 hours with standard charger, 10 hours with 2 standard chargers, 5.3 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 75 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and conditions)
- Climbing Grade: 47% or 25 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Front and rear disk brakes with ABS standard and 160mm disks
- Max Load: 265 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 81 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel and plastic covers
Range and speed is dependant on riders weight, road surface, wind and other conditions.
|Max load supported
||Electric front and rear discs
||11 inches with Cross Tires inner tubes
||Lithium Li-Po 60V 32Ah