Dualtron EAGLE PRO 3600W Dual Motor
Full 1 Year UK Warranty with DUALTRON UK
- Dual HUB front and rear motors provide fast and smooth acceleration until the standard ABS front and rear disc brakes bring you to a safe stop.
- Its 60V-22.4Ah LG Battery gives a range of 80 KM
- The Dualtron EAGLE comes with two 1800W motors that can output up to 3,600W.
- Combined with a solid 60V22.4Ah battery, a very powerful scooter that can climb most hills and slopes with ease. whopping (45%/ 25°)
- The Eagle comes with large 10×2.5 inch inflatable tires.
- Inflatable tires are softer and offer more room for customisation – you can adjust suspension softness and stability by changing tire pressure – less pressure means better cushioning and more grip, while more pressure might be the best option when you are driving at high speed.
- Speed 40 MPH
- The EAGLE features rubber suspension, similar to that of its predecessors.
- It takes up to 9 hours with a 2A Charger
- Disc brakes and Electric ABS.
- Dual LED headlight / taillight / brake light
The EYE, besides displaying all the info you expect to see (such as battery life and speed), allows you to easily adjust things like:
- Slow start – having that on allows you go full throttle from the beginning without being worried about the scooter knocking you off your feet – no need to manually adjust the speed with your throttle. Great feature for beginners.
- Electric brake strength
- Auto power off – anywhere between 5 and 30 minutes
- Start method – choose between throttle start and kick start
- Speed step setting – the scooter features three speeds
- All the other settings you are familiar with, such as cruise mode, speed unit change (KM/h <> Mph), power limit and LCD brightness.
- Motor type: 3600W ΜΑΧ BLDC Dual HUB motor
- Battery type: 60V-22.4Ah /LG Li-Ion battery pack
- Battery capacity:1304Wh
- Product weight: 29 kg
- Charging hour: 9-10hr / Standard 2A
- Mileage: 80km
- Max speed: 40 mph 60kg load, 25 degrees of ambient temperature Based on the flat road 15km/h constant speed driving(Best condition)
- Gradability: Approx. 45%
- Max load: 120kg
Range and speed is dependant on riders weight, road surface, wind and other conditions.