Finance Options by Klarna
Spread the cost
You can now pay monthly for your E-Scooter!
Pay over time.
- Spread the cost of your purchase into equal monthly payments.
- No complex forms during the Klarna Account application - only 4 steps!
- Credit decision made in real-time.
- Once approved, you will start a Klarna Account and make payments monthly.
- You can also use this Account to finance future purchases up to your credit limit.
- No passwords to remember. You will be emailed monthly statements.
- You can choose at any time to start paying the minimum monthly payment instead with interest.
- You’re in control. Better management of your finances to spend how and when you want.
Representative (Variable) - 18.9% APR
Purchase Interest Rate - 18.9% p.a.
Assumed Credit Limit - £1,200
Credit is offered subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18.
The Klarna Account. How It Works
Add items to your basket and go to the checkout.
Select ‘Slice it with Klarna’ and choose your promotional plan to start the online application process.
Provide information about your financial circumstances and carefully read the pre-contract and information documents.
Read the Klarna Account Agreement and click “sign” to confirm that you want to apply. The credit decision will be made instantly.
If you are approved, Klarna sends you a confirmation by email and sends the Klarna Account agreement by post. Confirmation and monthly statements with payment instructions are sent by email.
It’s easy to use again - once you’ve been approved you can order in the future with just one click.
Manage your Klarna Account
You can review your latest buys and settle your monthly statement at any time by accessing your Klarna account at www.klarna.com. If you need further assistance you can contact our customer care team for free, or use our online chat service.
Local number: 0203 0050 833
Freephone number: 0808 1893 333
Please find links below to Klarna's website where you can find more information on Slice it.
Slice it Support and Frequently Asked Questions…
- How does Slice it work? Spread the cost of your purchase into equal monthly payments with 18.9% interest. Slice it is a promotional plan on the Klarna Account.
- How do I use Slice it? When you shop online, Klarna’s system reviews each order to determine which payments options are available to you. If Slice it is offered, simply select this option. The first time you shop with Slice it you will be asked in to apply for a Klarna Account. If you’re approved Klarna will create an account for you and your order will be placed. Every time you shop with Slice it after that, you only need to agree to the purchase and won’t need to sign up again. The order amount will be added to your Klarna Account as additional promotional plans.
- I have been asked to go to Klarna's site. Is this correct? If you have chosen to pay with Slice it by Klarna, Klarna will send you an email with further details on how to pay.
- Can I pay less than the amount owed each month? You can at any time chose to pay your minimum payment instead of your interest-saver payment. Your monthly minimum payment is the amount to be paid to avoid incurring late fees on your Klarna Account. Should you chose to pay your minimum payment instead of your interest-saver payment this will mean you will lose your promotional plan offer and the remaining balance will start to incur interest at 18.9% APR (variable). It’s up to you.
- Do I need to be 18? Slice it is only available to people aged 18 or over and is an online exclusive payment method.
- How do I manage my Klarna Account? Log in to the customer portal at Klarna.com at any time day or night, to review your purchases and settle your monthly statement. If you need further assistance, you can contact Klarna’s Customer Service team.
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Slice it? Klarna is unique and offers Pay later based on a number of factors such as the order value, previous order history and item availability. If you are 18 or over, you can improve your chances of being offered Pay later by ensuring you provide your full name and accurate address details and shipping to your registered billing address. All orders are assessed individually. Just because you have had Pay later before does not mean it will be offered for every order and in turn, as it is denied does not mean it will be denied for all future orders.
- How is my statement sent? If you chose to use Slice it, we will send your monthly statement notification via email with instructions on how to make a payment and an overview of your Klarna Account. Once you have been landed on your Klarna Account overview page, simply select ‘Make a payment’ and enter the amount you wish to pay towards your balance.
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase? If you want to make a purchase with a Klarna Account you need to provide your mobile phone number and your email address as well as name, billing address and your date of birth. Your mobile number is required in case we need to reach you. All statements will be send to your email address. It's very important, that you give us the correct details, as otherwise you will not receive monthly statements and so be liable for late payment fees.
- Is my payment information safe? Payment information is processed securely by Klarna. No payment information is transferred to us or held by us. All transactions take place via connections secured with the latest industry standard security protocols.
- How do I make a payment? First, log in at www.klarna.com/uk and visit your Klarna Account overview page. Then, simply select ‘Make a payment’ and enter the amount you wish to pay towards your balance. Should you have any questions or concerns when making a payment you can contact Klarna’s Customer Service here.
- I haven't received an email with my statement. Please contact Klarna’s Customer Service via live chat or phone. They will be able to provide you with details on how to pay.
- I have cancelled my order. How long will it take until I receive my refund? As soon as the store has registered your cancellation or your return, the refund will be processed within 5 business days.
- What happens if I cancel or return my order? As soon as Dualtron UK have accepted your cancellation/return, then Klarna will make any necessary adjustments your balance and provide further help if needed.
- I have cancelled my order. How long will it take until I receive my refund? As soon as the store have registered your cancellation or your return, we will credit the balance back to your Klarna Account within next 5 business days.
- I have asked for a refund. How will I be refunded? If you have paid for your order with card, the refund will be made back to your Klarna Account balance. If the Account ends up in a credit balance, this can be used towards future purchases or you can request it to be paid back by contacting Customer Service.
- I've received my monthly statement and a payment is due, but I've not yet received my goods. You should of course not pay your statement until you've received your goods. In this case, we would ask that you contact the store and get an update on your order. You should also contact our Customer Service so that we can postpone the due date on your payment.
- I still have questions regarding payment. Visit www.klarna.com/uk for Customer Service for a full list of FAQ’s, live chat and telephone options.
- Can I view Klarna's Terms and Conditions? You will be able to view terms that specifically relate to your order as you go through the checkout process with Klarna. You can also view Klarna's user terms here.
This Information relates to the activities undertaken by Dualtron UK
- The Financial Conduct Authority: The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. Use this information to decide if our services are right for you.
- Treating Customers Fairly: Our business is committed to treating our customers fairly and ensuring our products and services are suitable for their needs. Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is a core part of our culture and philosophy and you can review our commitment to it by asking for a copy of our TCF policy statement.
- What Products do we offer?: We are a credit broker not a lender. We will only introduce you to Klarna AB (FRN 536065) who may be able to assist you with your requirements. We only offer a 18.9% finance facility for your purchase over a 6, 12 or 24 months period.
- Affordability: You should assess the monthly payments you are required to make throughout the agreement and ensure you are able to meet these obligations and other obligations you already have without suffering undue hardship. Your credit rating could be adversely affected if you do not make payments when due which could make it harder or more expensive for you to access finance facilities in the future.
- Who regulates us? E Scooter Professionals Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for regulated consumer credit activities; registration number 918440 You can check this information on the FCA register by visiting www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
- What to do if you have a complaint.
If you wish to register a complaint, you can contact E Scooter Professionals at:
In writing: Dualtron UK, Orchard Business Park, Forsyth Road, Surrey, Gu21 5SB
By telephone: 0203 866 8939
By email: email@example.com
If you would like to know how we handle complaints, please ask for a copy of our complaints handling process. If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may be able to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service, whose contact details are set out below:
In writing: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
By telephone: 0800 0234567
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For complaints information when a transaction is completed online, please access the Online Dispute Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- Understanding our products and documents: If you have any health issues, difficulty in understanding information or there are any recent life events that could affect your ability to fully understand the information and documentation you are presented with or what your commitments are under the agreement, you should carefully consider the amount of time you require to review the documentation. You should also consider if it is advisable for you to have someone you know help you make your decision. Please advise us accordingly if this is the case and we can then proceed with your requirements in the most appropriate way.
- Confidentiality and Data Protection: Throughout the process of administering services for you we will need to collect personal information from you and pass this information to one or more third party organisations in order for them to supply any services you request. This will include passing this information to Klarna AB to enable them to make a credit decision. The lender may use your information to conduct an affordability and credit worthiness assessment and will do so using the consent given by you.
- This may include sharing your information with credit reference agencies and other companies for use in credit decisions and fraud prevention. For full details of where your information will be sent, and the purpose for doing so, or to cancel your consent for the processing of your personal data, please contact us.
Finance Products Complaints Process
Complaints Information for our Customers who have purchased a product using our finance facilities
Complaints Contact Details
Telephone: 0203 866 8939
Address: Orchard Business Park, Forsyth Road, Surrey, GU21 5SB
Our Policy and Procedures
All complaints will be referred to the Complaints Officer, or to the Compliance Manager where the Complaints Officer is unavailable, at the earliest opportunity.
Complaints which could be resolved within three business days
Where the Complaints Officer decides it is possible for your complaint to be resolved by the close of three business days, the informal complaints handling procedure will be followed.
If a solution is proposed and you indicate your acceptance, a Summary Resolution Communication will be sent and the complaint will be considered to be closed. This written communication will:
- Refer to your complaint and that we now consider the matter to be resolved;
- Inform you that if you are subsequently dissatisfied with the resolution of the complaint you have the option to refer the complaint back to us for consideration or, alternatively, refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service;
- Provide the website address of the Financial Ombudsman Service; and
- Refer to the availability of further information on the website of the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Complaints which cannot be resolved within three business days
Where the Complaints Officer judges that your complaint cannot be resolved within three business days, or they were unable to resolve your complaint in this period, the formal FCA complaints procedure will be followed. This process requires that we:
- Send you an initial response letter within two days of receiving your complaint, or immediately on realising the informal complaints handling process will not reach a resolution;
- Provide you with details of our complaints handling procedures;
- Fully investigate the complaint and, where necessary, make contact with you to seek clarification on any points;
- Keep you informed of our progress by sending you a holding letter if your complaint is not resolved within four weeks;
- Send you a final response letter as soon as possible, but no later than eight weeks after receiving the complaint, detailing how your complaint has been resolved and if any redress will be offered.
Adviser, Provider or Principal
You may express your dissatisfaction to the adviser you dealt with, about the product provider or lender. We will establish whether or not your complaint relates to the advice given, the adviser service or the service or performance of the product provider. If unclear, this must not delay the investigation and we will proceed with our own investigation. The Complaints Officer will review this matter and take the complaint to the provider if appropriate in consultation with you.
The Complaints Officer will establish the nature and scope of your complaint having due regard to the Financial Conduct Authority’s direction to deal with complaints promptly and fairly and give customers clear replies and, where appropriate, fair redress.
It is our policy to treat all customers the same, however, eligible complainants are legally defined and have additional rights in law that we must acknowledge and adhere to.
Eligible complainants are:
- A consumer (including a person or organisation authorised by the consumer to act on their behalf);
- A charity which has an annual income of less than £6.5 million at the time of making the complaint;
- A trustee of a trust which has a net asset value of less than £5 million at the time of making the complaint;
- A small business which has an annual turnover below £6.5 million and fewer than 50 employees, or an annual balance sheet below £5 million at the time the complainant refers the complaint to the respondent;
- A guarantor, an individual who has given a guarantee or security in respect of an obligation or liability of a person which was a micro-enterprise or small business as at the date that the guarantee or security was given.
The Financial Conduct Authority complaints rules apply to complaints:
- made by, or on behalf of an eligible complainant;
- relating to regulated activity;
- involving an allegation that the customer has suffered, or may suffer, financial loss, material distress or material inconvenience;
Our final response letter will set out clearly our decision and the reasons for it. If any financial redress is offered, a clear method of calculation will be shown, and it will be paid promptly and in full.
We will include details of the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) in our final response. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you can refer your complaint to FOS. You must refer the matter to FOS within six months of the date of this letter or the right to use this service is lost.
A root cause analysis may be undertaken by us and this will be recorded with the appropriate action having been taken. This analysis will ascertain whether any of our processes and procedures need to be changed to ensure customers are treated fairly at all times, and whether any other customers have been adversely affected by the same issues.
Closing a complaint
Where we receive confirmation from you that you are satisfied with the findings of the investigation and any resolution we have proposed, your complaint will be considered closed.
Where no confirmation has been received from you within four weeks of our final response letter, your complaint may also be considered closed.
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
We will co-operate fully, at all times, with FOS in resolving any complaints made against us and agree to be bound by any awards made by FOS.
We also undertake to pay promptly the fees levied by FOS.
The contact details for FOS are:
Address: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
0800 023 4567 (free for most people ringing from a fixed line)
0300 123 9123 (cheaper for those calling using a mobile)
+44 20 7964 0500 (if calling from abroad)
If you need any further assistance please contact email@example.com