The Dualtron Thunder is dubbed ‘the best scooter in the world’, the Dualtron Thunder electric scooter brings excitement to any experienced rider. A monster of a machine, dominating the electric scooter charts and reviews, the Dualtron Thunder is a roaring success. This fast, best-in-class scooter is supported by huge 11inch pneumatic tubeless tyres that makes it a comfortable ride. An important factor if you’re taking it to its full range: 75 miles. You will not be left disappointed and you will not be left wanting more after you’ve taken this electric scooter for a ride.
Dualtron Thunder: raw power
- The new Dualtron Thunder is one of the most powerful and fast electric scooters on the market.
- It begins to approach the performance of a scooter or a motorcycle.
- Like all Dualtron models, the Thunder is equipped with two engines; but the dualtron thunder has two of 2700 W each.
- The total power developed by this double engine is 5,400 W, which allows this machine to drive up to record speeds.
- This absolutely requires the wearing of protections by the driver in the form of a helmet, knee pads and elbow pads.
Dualtron Thunder: excellent autonomy
- What would be the use of having power without autonomy to take advantage of it? Surely not much.
- Well, with the Dualtron Thunder , you have a powerful 60 volt lithium ion battery and 35 Ah LG.
- The Thunder can travel 75 m on a single charge.
- The Dualtron thunder is therefore perfectly suited for long distances.
New Dualtron Thunder: Model Innovations
The new Thunder electric scooter from Minimotors obviously has several improvements on multiple points:
Tires and suspensions
- The Dualtron Thunder tires are tubeless (tubeless), wide, stable, and 11 inches in diameter.
- They give more height and absorb shocks.
- This allows to attack more serenely the rough terrain.
- This scooter is not afraid of impracticality. Its suspensions are improved (PFlex system) bring softness and comfort to the driving.
- They can be adjusted in five different ways: height, stiffness ... etc.
- The Dualtron Thunder electric scooter is equipped with a dual brake system, namely a hydraulic brake on the front wheel and a disc brake on the rear wheel.
- This braking is more effective, ensuring excellent control and stability for pilot safety.
- And given the speed that can reach the aircraft, better be equipped with the best possible braking system.
- Other smaller innovations are still to be seen as the logo of the brand that lights on the handlebars.
Dualtron Thunder: for whom and for what use
- More than a city car, the Dualtron Thunder is a scooter that finds its use in all situations of mobility.
- Its wheels, its power and its utility make it possible to use it everywhere, and all the day. Given the power and speed, the Minimotors Dualtron Thunder is better for adults, and specifically for adults under 120 kg.
Range and speed is dependant on riders weight, road surface, wind and other conditions. This scooter is not waterproof, please do not ride it in the rain or wet conditions.
1 YEAR WARRANTY WITH THE DUALTRON UK